ISO Certified Ceramic Figber Blanket for Insulation
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HY-C619
- Refractoriness: 1050-1430ºC
- Usage: Thermal Insulation
- Ingredient: Al2O3, Sio2, Zro2, Fe2o3
- Certificates: ISO9001-2008
- Transport Package: Plastic Woven Bag
- Origin: Ningbo
- Material: Ceramic Fiber
- Apparent Density: 96-128 Kg/Cm³
- Color: White
- Characters: Low Thermal Conductivity and Low Heat Storage
- Trademark: Hysealing
- Specification: 7200× 610× 10-50
- HS Code: 84841000
Hysealing ceramic fiber blanket is made through intensive needle-punching processing. The product does not contain any bond or other compositions, and also no slag inclusion content. The intensive needle-punching techniques' improved the fiber intertexture and the resistance performances against delaminating as well as the tensile strength. It has good high temperature shrinkage after the heat treatment of 750-950 during the producing. Beside the characteristics in common, it have better sound insulation performance and mechanism strength, is easy to machining and install.
1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Excellent heat insulation
3. Excellent chemical stability
4. Shock and chemical attack resistant
5. Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
6. Low shrinkage under high temperature
7. Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
1. Industrial furnace, heaters, inside wall of high temperature tube.
2. Electric power furnace, nuclear power station and heat insulation.
3. Liners of chemical industry high temperature reaction equipment and heat insulation.
4. Fire proofing and heat insulation of high building.
5. Heat insulation for kiln door and lid.
6. Filtration material of high temperature.
Classification temperature (°C)
Working Temperature (°C)
Shrinkage on heating (%)
(24 hours, density as 128/m3)
Thermal conductivity by different temperature (w/m.k) (density as 128kg/m3)
Tensile strength (MPa)
14640/7200/3600×1220/610×6-50; Other sizes can be available.