Twisted Fiber Ceramic Yarn with Ss Wire for Insulation
|FOB Price:||US $1.1 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||1 Roll|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Roll||US $1.1/ Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Insulation products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HY-C600L
- Temprature Classification: 1600℃, 1500℃, 1400℃, 1260℃
- Shape: Ceramic Fiber Yarn
- Reinforcement: S.S. Wire
- Transport Package: Pallet
- Origin: Ningbo
- Usage: Thermal Insulation Coatings, Friction Material, Packing Material, Filter Material, High Temperature Insulating Material
- Chemical Composition:: Al2O3.SiO2
- Tex: 330~2500
- Trademark: Hysealing
- Specification: SGS
1. Ceramic fiber yarn is manufactured from high quality alumina silica ceramic fiber and has been mechanically twisted to give it tensile strength.
2. The yarn is available as E-glass or stainless steel wire reinforced yarn from 425 tex to 2500 tex in single, two or three plies.
3. Ceramic fiber yarn can be woven, plaited into numerous forms of products which are strong, chemically stable and exhibit superior thermal properties, ideal for most industrial high temperature applications.
4. Product made of ceramic fiber yarn resist attack from most corrosive agents, except hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis.
5. STYLE 4300: Ceramic Fiber Yarn With Fiberglass Filament insert.
Ceramic Fiber Yarn Package:
1. 1.25kg/roll, 24rolls/ctn; or 1.25/kg/roll, 40rolls/plastic woven bag.
Ceramic Fiber Yarn Application:
1. High temperature gaskets.
2. Making cloth, tape, rope, etc.
3. Sewing thread for high temperature textiles.
Ceramic Fiber Yarn Tech Data:
Thermal Conductivity(Hot face),w/m.k
Heating liner shringkage(%)
High-temperature loss on lgnition
Safe working temp°C
Acid-resistance and alkali-resistance%
50(10% NaoH After 72 hours)
50(10% N2S04 After 72 hours)
1. Thickness: 425TEX to 2400TEX in single, two or three plies.