Heat Insulation Application Ceramic Fiber Cloth
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Square Meters||US $0.1/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Insulation products
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HY-C615
- Temprature Classification: 1600℃, 1400℃, 1260℃, 1050℃
- Width(mm): 1000
- Trademark: Hysealing
- Origin: Ningbo
- Usage: Iron Voltage Electric Material, Thermal Insulation Coatings, Friction Material, Packing Material, Filter Material, High Temperature Insulating Material
- Shape: Ceramic Fiber Cloth
- Reinfocement: Glassfiber
- Specification: SGS
Heat Insulation application ceramic fiber cloth
3.Working Temperature: 1000C
4.Thermal Conductivity: 0.20 (W/m.k)
It is a woven fabric made of our high quality ceramic fiber yarns. It can be used for high temperature applications up to1000° C. The cloth is reinforced with fiberglass filament, and optional stainless steel wire. It contains a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property.
Temp. resistance (C degree)
1.5up to 5
1 and 1.2
with Aluminium foil
1.5up to 5
1 and 1.2
It can used as expansion joints, safety blankets, curtains, welding blankets, protective and insulating covers, shields, gaskets, cable or pipe wrapping, etc. It has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants
|Packaging Detail:||30 M/Rolls(woven bag)|
|Delivery Detail:||15 Days|
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours.
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries in fluent English.
3. Competitive prices based on same quality.
4. Guarantee mass production quality same as samples quality.
Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.